The company GABRIELLA SRL, owner of the treatment, based in VIALE BEATO QUAGLIOTTI 50, 28066 GALLIATE (NO) ITALY, as part of the services and activities carried out on this site, will be able to process the personal data of users of the http site: // www. GABRIELLASTORE.COM who want to supply them according to current regulations. Please periodically visit this section which may vary due to regulatory or regulatory changes.
GABRIELLA SRL specifies as of now that while some of these treatments will be necessary to allow the execution of the requested services, others will be entirely optional and that in any case the data collected through cookies will not be used in any way for the recognition of the user but will only be used to facilitate the use of the site and the management of orders. In no case will the data be disclosed or communicated to other companies.
Some treatments will be carried out by external subjects, responsible for the treatment, appointed by GABRIELLA SRL. All treatments carried out by the company GABRIELLA SRL within this site will be carried out with both paper and electronic tools, in compliance with the current safety standards, for the purposes that will be specified from time to time. Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 has the purpose of ensuring that the processing of your personal data collected from a website is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the people, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore we provide you with the following information:
1) Personal data provided directly or in any case acquired, either verbally, in writing or electronically, will be processed for the following reasons:
- allow the execution of the requested services
- send information material
2) The treatment will be carried out, as indicated in art. 4 paragraph a) of the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003, by means of paper documents and / or use of automated tools for storing and managing such data
3) In some cases, the processing of your data is necessary to allow the execution of the requested services, in other cases, however, the treatment is entirely optional. However, any refusal to enter your data on the registration page could make it impossible to perform the requested services
4) In no case, and for no reason, will your data be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disclosed
5) The collected data may, however, be communicated to external subjects who may be called upon to carry out specific tasks on behalf of GABRIELLA SRL (professional consultancy, carriers, banks, or financial companies) in various possible technical forms.
6) The owner of the data processing is the company GABRIELLA SRL, with headquarters in VIALE BEATO QUAGLIOTTI 50, 28066 GALLIATE (NO) ITALY, to which you can contact, at any time, to obtain the immediate update or removal of your data.
7) Any cookies will not be used in any way for user profiling, nor will other tracking methods be used. Cookies will be used only to make browsing safe and efficient and for order management.